Thursday, June 5, 2008

Emotion A.7.3


Well, I learned that the 4th most popular search term in Technorati is "budak jolai" which is apparently some kind of Malaysian sex tape. Obama was number 9 and Nick Lachey was number 11. I don't know what this says about the blogosphere, but somehow it doesn't sound good. I mean, Nick Lachey is so three years ago!

Tried to continue, but couldn't because "We're currently experiencing unusually high load and are working to resolve issues with the service as quickly as possible."

Search URL in technorati- I found 73 posts, including one that said "When I used the url seach feature I found 72 posts that link to www.pbclibrary.org."

Search tags- "38,960 posts tagged web 2.0"- Related tags:web-20, web2.0, ajax, technology, web, internet, tech, blogging, google, techcrunch

Technorati was so slow, I opted to not do the optional exercise.

No comments: