Thursday, June 5, 2008

Emotion B.2.0





Well, ain't that delicious....

Can you see the potential for research? Yes, I suppose I can see *potential* for research... Thought of that perrenial reference question- what are those trees out front with the yellow flowers? I looked for tags: yellow flower trees. Got 12 hits, none of them were the answer. Got ads to buy flowers and trees.

Set up my own account. Looked for tags regarding American Idol winner David Cook. Got ads for tour tickets and ring tones. Got a list of reasonable websites. How is this better than just goggling the guy?

Ho Hum.

As a way to quickly get to my own favorite sites no matter where I am, ok.

And something about the way they separate del.icio.us with the dots really bothers me, too. And what is up with the name delicious? What is delicious about it?








2 comments:

LIS 5945 Internship said...

Have we ever asked the folks at the Mounts Botanical Gardens? I remember my Papa always asked them for help with his gardening and plant questions.

dml said...

Oh, I know the answer to the question! It's just a question I'm using to "test" various resources. They're Tabebuia
trees.